Team Building: The Quest for Black Gold, Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Facilitated Team Building & Executive Retreats in the UAE
- We are a Toronto (Canada) based management consulting firm.
- Our Dubai team building ranges from 1 1/2 - 4+ days.
- We do NOT specialize in activities that are strictly recreational.
The Quest for Black Gold:Tapping into Hidden Business Opportunities
1 1/2 - 2 Day Team Building Simulation
- Uncover hidden opportunities in a dry business climate.
- Hone your team's project management skills.
- Improve your team's ability to produce results within short timeframes.
- Introduce your team to simple tools for brainstorming, planning and decision making in complex situations.
Celebrate your success with a glorious feast under the stars!
The Quest for Black Gold, a 1 1/2 - 2 day facilitated business team building simulation in Abu Dhabi (or Dubai), is ideal for executive retreats, team building, and sales rallies.
Your team will glean valuable insights into what it takes to uncover hidden business opportunities.
The technical aspects of this simulation including GPS challenge and oil rig assembly will especially appeal to executives, engineers, and technical teams.
- We do NOT have a Dubai office. ALL inquiries are handled from Toronto.
Please note: We are Toronto based team building specialists and business consultants who specialize in facilitated business team building and executive retreats. Our senior facilitator will travel to Dubai from Canada to facilitate your sessions.
Our local alliance partners in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Oman deliver the recreational activities, food and beverage requirements according to our exact specifications.
Black Gold Quest - Desert Team Building, Dubai
The United Arab Emirates has one of the largest oil reserves in the world! While the desert looks barren and desolate, it is s full of possibilities for prospecting. After a briefing and some exercises to link your experiences with your company's business challenges, this is where your adventure will begin.
Your Mission: To discover and pitch a new well in the middle of seemingly barren land in the desert. Your entire team will be involved in an amazing adventure in which you will prospect for oil in a new territory. You have up until sunset to discover oil, set up your rig and get it pumping.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Follow the clues provided by an old Bedouin man.
- Locate the patch well with GPS equipment.
- Assemble th eoil rig
- Fill a container
- Burn a torch to signal your success.
- Return to your base to debrief your experience.
Facilitation: Your facilitator will take you through a 1/2 day pre-briefing to ensure thatthe between the oil rig hunt and the daily challenges your team faces are clear. After the oil hunt, your facilitator will debrief the experience with your team to glean key insights that team members can take back to work and use immediately.
Logistics: The initial 1/2 day briefing can be conducted at a hotel or at your office. One meal must be taken in the desert. You have the option of relaxing over lunch in the desert or a sultan's feast under the stars. All teams will relax during a sunset picnic on the dunes. If you like, we can arrange a camel safari to take you back to the Bedouin camp for your final celebration.