Executive Coaching, Toronto (GTA)
Executive Coaching to Boost Interpersonal Effectiveness
We help organizations foster innovation & shape adaptive corporate cultures.
- ALL inquiries are handled from Toronto.
- We are a Toronto (Canada) based management consulting firm specializing in organizational development (OD) and team building.
Leading and growing a company is demanding at the best of times. Succeeding in a time of turbulence and uncertainty is even more challenging. To ensure that your company survives, thrives and grows in a rapidly changing environment, the members of your executive team need the strategic agility to.
- identify and monitor key trends that have an impact on your industry
- anticipate and respond effectively to shifts in customer needs
- re-chart your course in the face of changing business realities
- win support for changes in corporate direction and structure
- prevent negative spillover between work and home
- manage stress
How we can Help
To ensure that your organization succeeds despite the challenges, we offer confidential coaching for executives and entrepreneurs. Based on an assessment of your needs, the executive coaching sessions can incorporate 360 degree feedback, interaction styles inventories, career assessment instruments, and confidential interviews with team members.
Our executive coaching services will help you and/or the members of your team:
- Gain a deeper understanding of their interaction style and its impact on the team, clients and suppliers.
- Receive an emotional intelligence assessment to identify areas for growth.
- Hone their interpersonal and communication skills.
- Obtain confidential 360 degree feedback.
- Achieve greater harmony and balance between their personal and work lives.
- Manage stress so that it does not spill over and become a barrier to team performance.
Who We've Helped
We have designed and implemented customized solutions for organizations from 18 countries (e.g. Canada, USA, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominica, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Sudan, South Africa).
Even though I am from the manufacturing team, the tools can all be applied.Tay Wee Beng, Manager, Samsung(Malaysia)
Creativity and innovation are Anne's trademarks. Her writing, design, facilitation and accelerated training skills enable her to become involved in many initiatives including writing and designing presentations and speeches for members of the executive team.Marc C. A. Berwald, Director, Learning And Development, Bell Mobility (Toronto)
We continue to be impressed with the depth of information that you are able to uncover and assess...."Miguel Gonsalves, Former Director, Telus Mobility (Toronto)
Thank you for your assistance in developing a customized programme for new hires or internal transfers into the corporate account arena. The feedback from your sessions with team members was extremely useful, it helped up size the gap between staff expectations and what we are delivering and allowed us to identify, and focus on opportunities for improvement.Ann deCasseres, Manager, Corporate Sales, Bell Mobility
Anne's experience with accelerated learning, international consulting, and her ability to customize her feedback to each individual makes her consulting work extremely valuable.... just one of her tips helped me save thousands of dollars in expenses for my business.Mike Aoki, President, Reflective Keynotes (Toronto)
Anne has an excellent grasp of the subject. The expert in her really commanded my respect.M B Sakorkar, LTITL (India)
We'll begin our sessions with an assessment to help the individual members of your team:
- Identify and build on their strengths.
- Pinpoint their developmental needs.
Depending on the areas of concern, assessement tools can include 360 degree feedback and interaction styles inventories. Next, we will work with each individual to set objectives and formulate a plan to attain them. We will break it down in to achievable action steps with clearly defined milestones. All of this information will be provided in the form of a coaching summary.
Next, we will meet on a regular basis, implement the plan and track progress. Typically, executive coaching consists of a combination of one-on one-meetings, tele-conferences and, for overseas clients, on-line coaching.
Finally, we can re-administer the assessment tools and measure the results of our work together.
Areas of Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Honing Verbal, Non-Verbal, and Written Communication Skills
- Improving Your Effectivness as a Mentor
- Enhancing Your Executive Image & Style
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Career Life/Balance
- Stress Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Navigating Corporate Politics
- Conflict Management
We also offer coaching skills clinics for executive and management teams.
Anne Thornley-Brown, President and founder of Executive Oasis International, has a solid track record as a management consultant, facilitator, and organizational change agent.
Anne has worked with executives, managers and professionals from 18 countries (Canada, USA, Jamaica, Dominica, Barbados, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, South Africa, and Sudan).
She has travelled to 24 countries and toured Asia 18 times to deliver sessions to over 2000 executives, managers, and professionals.
Anne has an MBA from Schulich School of Business and an MSW from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Anne blogged for Cvent 5 times a week for 4 1/2 years. She blogs for EventMobi, Plan Your Meetings by MPI, and Huffington Post. She is active on social media.
- Group Owner, International Team Building Network for Executives, members from
- Group Owner, B2B Bloggers Network
- Group Manager, Event Planning & Management Group, 350,000+ Members
Meeting Facilitation Tips
Our Senior Facilitator, President and Founder generously shares some of the strategies we use to design and facilitate highly interactive and effective meetings and team building. This will give you an idea of the depth and ground-breaking strategies we will bring to your meetings.